Arvind prajapati (TEXTILE DESIGNER)
Phone: +91 9311415206
Address: A2-226, NEW KUNDLI
Mayur Vihar –III,New Delhi- 110091
contact on facebook firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to contribute my strong design skills, creativity, and customer focus, strict eye for detail, initiative, hard work, communication and organizational skills to the success of
your business and to work in a highly motivating and creative environment which involves teamwork and dedication, along with individual responsibility and innovation.
Design projects for ALPS INDUSTRIES & MAYUR OVERSEAS ,PANIPAT under supervision of aTextile designer Ms. Monit khera from National Institute of Design ( NID). I have made several jacquard designs for their collections keeping in mind their targeted customer. One year experience in Manik exports .Design projects for Manik exports under supervision of a Textile Designer Mr. Nikhil R Rathor(National Institute of Fashion Technology,NIFT-New Delhi
Keeping in mind the the American market which Manik Export is catering to mainly i had developed designs for cushions ,runners, table cloths and curtains.
Project for Flea market under supervision of again Ms.Monit Khera A well known Textile Designer from National Institute of Design (NID).
I have made lots of handmade toys like: mobile accessories, small purses, fridge magnets, wall hangers, etc which had a very good response from customers and had an immediate sellout.
WEAVERS SERVICE CENTER BHARAT NAGAR, NEW DELHI
PROJECT UNDERTAKEN: Created screen board and wooden block for block printing.
Make a design on graph paper and make a fabric on jacquard loom and dobby loom.
Make lots of print and dye samples of fabrics and yarns also.
RADIANT EXPORTS ,NOIDA SEC64
PROJECT UNDERTAKEN: creating samples, fabric testing, finishing.
• Activities including everything from sourcing fabrics.
• Developing embroidery samples.
• Making khakhas.
• Creating surface ornamentations.
• Studying trend forecast.
• Made lots of prints for their French buyers.
• Working with different innovative material.
OBJECTIVE: To have the detailed knowledge of various departments.
Textile Designing from IMS (DESIGN & INNOVATION ACADEMY).
Intermediate from U.P. board with 1st division.
Matric from U.P. board wit 1st division.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good sense of colour.
• Up to date with trend forecasts.
• Excellent research skills from the web.
• Software : MS OFFICE
ADOBE PHOTOSHOP & ILLUSTRATOR.
• Awarded for participating in our college fashion show as an assistant designer and a co-coordinator. • Awarded for participating in our college fest “THE STREETS OF PARIS”. • made a craft document for Maheshwari sarees.Madhya Pradesh.
DESIGN INTERESTED AREA
• Dying& printing
• Making home textile
• Reading books.
• Playing chess.
• Movie buff.
Date of Birth : 21st June 1989
Father’s Name : Shri Premraj Singh
Permanent Address : village- Mubarakpur, post- Khekra
Distt.- Merrut (U.P) , Pin- 201101
- Making home textile
- Printing/weaving/designing/Merchandising/making by adobe de…